“PROSTITUTION SHOULD BE LEGALISED IN NIGERIA” - MAHEEDA (GODDESS OF X)

By Damwiz. leave a comment



 Self acclaimed Naija bad girl, Caroline Sam largely known as Maheeda, cries out saying she wants prostitution in Nigeria to be legalized.
Oops! No wonder, she was a prostitute and gave birth to her daughter while a prostitute, has suggested that prostitution be legalised in Nigeria as it is in most western worlds, I know many people will disagree on this.


Sitting down with Vanguard, she said:
“Yes, I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there, I have been with these girls have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s better if it’s legalised,”

Do you think it should be legalized? Put your answer in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...