Cynthia Morgan replies Caroline Danjuma, says 'the only Danjuma I know is Daisy, who are you again?'






Earlier today, Caroline Danjuma called out singer Cynthia Morgan for taking a photo of herself carrying a child with a ciga in her mouth for her song cover art...(read here) Cynthia has now replied Caroline. Her reply after the cut...



Then she wrote
"All your yarns is all...Kruzzzz for me#i swear I love u guys.I Cynthia Ik Morgan in this picture...playing both characters as "Rita and "Cynthia"in these pictures.I don't Even Smoke Nor Drink In Real Life��...So save your words for yourselves...ThAnkyou Miss Caroline.We all love kids and want no harm near them.you don't love kids more than I do "Madam"but that Dosent change the world which these kids are in already...in the hands of a bad baby mama(who isn't ready)FYI that is what this picture depicts...you crucify a picture without settling down to even analyze...you should be way smarter than that...why don't you go house to house to see young couples doing drugs right before their kids...I just reached out to the whole world with this one simple act of Art...Those who can connect with it "cool"if you can't???Go back to school...and my music "Baby Mama" is/will change lives of young people....which yA'al these celebrities is making it look cool to them,that being a baby mama/daddy is the new swag..And then again the only Danjuma I know is "Daisy"So remind me,who are you again?

Source: lindaikejiblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...