Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy with foreign girlfriend!



According to The African Eye magazine; “Jim Iyke has and his 23-year-old Lithuanian girlfriend named Dana Kinduryte welcomed a baby boy on September 1st at Grady Hospital, Atlanta. The child has since been named Harvis Chidubem Iyke.”

The magazine claims that the Nollywood actor met his foreign girlfriend (a law graduate) in London over a year ago. The publication also claims Dana had no idea he was a celeb until 3 months of dating.

See pictures of the baby and his parent...







Jim Iyke was quoted saying, “My son. After trying a few relationships in the industry at home, I didn’t want the circus and misconceptions that came from close scrutiny so I spared no expense and resources to protect this relationship and my baby. This time last year I was in depression over my mom’s death. This time around I’m in tears of joy.”

Congrats Jim Iyke! It’s a new phase in your life. Thank God!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...