(PHOTOS 18+): Nude fan! British model strips NAKED to celebrate team’s win at rugby match






Heather McCartney, a 26-year-old British model and exotic dancer, was arrested at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Saturday, 24 September, after she stripped naked in a corporate box at Melbourne Cricket Ground during the Aussie Rules Grand Final.

While naked, she danced as she celebrated the Hawthorn Hawks’ victory over Sydney Swans. McCartney, who was subsequently arrested by the police, says she was dared to strip naked if the Hawks won, hance, she had to make good on the bet.



Heather was led away from the ground in handcuffs and spent the night behind bars before being fined £160.


The model said, “I guess I got a bit carried away with all the free alcohol in the box.

 Everyone was making silly bets on the day so I thought I’d just up the ranks and go ‘well I’ll get naked. I don’t regret it but I’m sorry for offending anyone.”




ADD UP ON BBM:7AADC140; CHANNEL:  COO41AD44 OR +2348184243529
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...