Yvonne Nelson Threatens Fans Over Negative Comments

Yvonne Nelson Threatens Fans Over Negative Comments

MAY 29, 2014 BY DAMWIZ. LEAVE A COMMENT

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, threatens to block any of her follower who question her about the issue of her bleaching.  

She is no longer taking attacks on her person and her apparent bleached skin lying low. The super star who has, in the past few months, come under attack by her lovers for evidently changing her skin colour, has come out to say that even if she bleaches, it her business and not anyone's.  

On a radio program recently in her native Ghana, the model, film producer, reportedly responded with some sarcasm to some  questions thrown at her: 

Her Response: "If bleach, so what; I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining; I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it".

  And lastly she said: " On Twitter, if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply".
  
Warning! Fans if you still want to be  her follower just stop asking or commenting negatively on her timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...