WATER POURED ON BILLIONAIRE DONALD TRUMP BY MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS USA! – SEE THE PHOTO OF THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!


Donald Trump is the latest celeb to take part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, and did so with the help of the beautiful Miss Universeand Miss USA. 



“I’ve been called out by everybody for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Homer Simpson, Mike Tyson, Vince McMahon…like everybody is going crazy over this thing,” Donald Trump says in the video.
“I guess they wanna see if whether or not this is my real hair. Which it is. So here’s what I’m gonna do…Miss Universe and Miss USA, I own it, so they’re here and they’re really gonna do a number on me. I’m challenging President Obama, my son Donald, my son Eric. Let’s go ladies.”
And then two huge buckets of ice water gets dumped on Donald’s head. And guess what? His hair stayed on his head! :shock:

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has raised more than millions for Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Notice the video below and maybe do yours too!
ADD UP ON BBM: 7AADC140 OR BBM CHANNEL: C0041AD44 OR CALL +2348184243529.
credit:sosnation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...