#DOROMONEYLOVER: "I Value Money In A Relationship" – Actress Seyi Hunter

BY DAMWIZ. LEAVE A COMMENT
SEYI HUNTER












The name, Seyi Hunter, may not readily ring a bell in the Nigerian movie hunter but the Nollywood actress who is comfortable both in the Yoruba and English sectors of the industry who made her debut in 2011, is gradually pulling her weight in the make belief world.


SEYI HUNTER
Seyi, whose mother is from Akwa Ibom State and father from Imo State, is an Industrial and Labour Relations graduate from the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, claims to be a virgin who knows nothing about sex but sure knows that when it comes to a relationship, money takes prominence over love, since she believes that any man who wants her, must have loads of money to be able to have her.
Seyi Hunter who has acted in some movies like Broken Fixtures, Pain, Many Days-One Day, My Club, MM Girls, Insanity, Rukayat, Alenibare, revealed this in an interview when asked about what is more important in a relationship between love and sex:
  Sex and money, which is more important to you in a relationship?
I know nothing about sex, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.
My ideal man is someone who is God-fearing, understands me and my job, someone who is loving and extremely caring. He also has to be nice to a fault.
I was attracted to him because of the fact that he’s born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...