"Annie Must Be Jealous Because She Loves Me" - 2Face Idibia

"Annie Must Be Jealous Because She Loves Me" - 2Face Idibia

APRIL 16, 2014 .    LEAVE A COMMENT 

 










Few weeks ago, Nigerian international singer, 2Face Idibia was enmeshed in a scandal where a supposed banker accused her of being responsible for her pregnancy.
Being who he is and with his past record, the news went viral but his wife, Annie Macaulay rose to his defense, letting anyone know that her man has changed.
The multiple award winning musician who is known to be irresistible to many women, took time to address the issue in an interview where he said that the fact that his wife is jealous shows that she loves him.
This is what he said when asked if his wife is the jealous type of woman.

"She loves me, so she must be jealous. If I am laughing with a particular girl too much or I am going the way that I am not supposed to go, or if one girl is following me too much, she will be there to caution me".
"she definitely has to be protective of her man. At that point, she can tell such a girl, ‘hold your side!’
"And if it is I that is doing it, she could tell me, ‘cool down, I dey here o.’

lol...Sweet Love

SOURCE: PULSE.NG

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...