IYANYA REVEALS WHY HE BROKE UP WITH YVONNE NELSON, SAYS “THE PROBLEM WAS THAT SHE WAS…”


Iyanya (finally) opened up about his past relationship with Yvonne Nelson and why they fell apart.
While appearing as a guest on MTVBase “Real Talk” show hosted by VJ Ehiz, the “Kukere” master speaks about how he felt after their public breakup.
“Now this is the problem…famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man.” The Triple MG singer said. “When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought i was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil. What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?”
Eyah! Watch the interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...