I Gave Up On Education After Scoring 17 In JAMB - TIMAYA.

I Gave Up On Education After Scoring 17 In JAMB - TIMAYA.

APRIL 16, 2014  BY DAMWIZ. LEAVE A COMMENT

 









 In one of his earliest tracks, Enetimi Alfred Odom, who is popular as Timaya, the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, mentioned that his late banker father wanted him to follow in his footsteps and became a banker but that he discovered his talent which is music and decided to follow his dreams.
Little did we know that the Dem Mama Soldier was a dullard in school where he scored a dismal 17 marks in a Joint Matriculations Examinations that qualifies one to get into a university in Nigeria.
In a confession during a show recently, the Bum-Bum crooner said he actually decided to give up on education because he knew he will never make it after he scored a paltry 17 marks in the exams.

He said: "Education is not for me; it is important, yes, but not for me."
and also "i scored 17 in JAMB, that was when I gave up. I don’t have the brain for education but for those of you who do, please do it, its good"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...